7.10.2005

The very first post

I'd love to post something fascinating and enchanting but I don't have much to contribute at this time. I'm not a writer or a storyteller....I'm more of a watcher, an observer. Sometimes I feel like I was dropped on this planet from somewhere else and am desperately trying to figure this shit out. My life at this moment is quite complicated and the story behind it would take too long to explain. For now I prefer not to reveal too much, lest I reveal myself.

2 comments:

Mohamed said...

Join the club. Cheers Jane.

citizen jim said...

Jane, you echo my own sentiments about the misguided leadership of this country: absolutely no good reason for the invasion of Iraq; we helped the Jewish people arm themselves to the teeth--jets, missiles, tanks--and they could easily contain any new agression from Sadaam. Yes, as you say, WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
This country may never recover from our so-called "Commander-in-chief's" blunder: the terrible loss of lives; devastating impact on our resources; hatred in the eyes of the world for our leadership's audacity and stupidity. I think history will show this to be worse than Viet Naam, because I am afraid this is going to kick the pins out from under what was a great and respected power. Makes me so sad.