4.03.2007

Tagged by Mia

The Rule: “Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!”

1. I broke off part of my front tooth when I was ten. The dentist who fixed it did a terrible job and that part is a very different color than the rest of my tooth. When I smile or laugh, I try to do it with my mouth closed.

2. I hate having my hair cut. I've actually only done it three times in the last ten years.

3. I read the local obituaries every day. I don't know why but it has become a habit.

4. My hair has been bright red, orange, yellow, blue, green, black, brown and blonde.

5. I took pictures while two friends had their nipples pierced. One of them almost passed out.

6. I once smoked pot with my grandma.

7. I believe in ghosts and hauntings.

8. I was born three weeks early.

9. My siblings' names start with the same letter. Mine does not.

10. UPDATED: I decided to change this one--the first one was a bit too much information for the public, I think
I despise reality tv shows and have never seen an episode of "Survivor", "American Idol" or any of the other stupid shows featuring desperate people willing to humiliate themselves for national attention.

I won't force anyone to do this tag but I'd be really interested to know if anyone else does it. Let me know.

4 comments:

Mia said...

I love the pot smoking with grandma one..lol Sounds like something mine would have done.
There's alot of stuff on your list that we have in common. I'm guessing that if we ever met in person we'd get along like crazy.

Like you I HATE reality tv shows. I refuse to watch them. It's okay I'm more into the Discovery channel anyway.

Just Jane said...

I should clarify, my grandma smoked purely for medicinal purposes. I however smoked to get high but mostly just to be able to say, "I once smoked pot with Grandma".

And I really can't stand reality tv. Really. The only reality show I've ever liked and watched was "Trauma: Life in the ER" on TLC. Unfortunately it is no longer on.

Honey you and I would be soulmates.

Aisha said...

Did your hair grow back? I rememberwhen you finally cut it you were worried it wasn't growing fast enough.

Just Jane said...

Aisha,
Yes, it is finally starting to grow back. Once I stopped taking one of my medications it seemed to improve. I'm also eating flax seed and taking evening primrose oil every day to help. Seems to be working. My hair seems to be getting thicker and wavier. It looks better.