9.10.2005

Let's all act surprised..

Firms with Bush ties snag Katrina deals. Somehow I'm sure we all knew someone would have to benefit from all this.

4 comments:

ASH said...

I found out about these contracts a few days ago. I considered writing an article about it, but I was honestly so pissed off that I felt I'd blow up if I did. Thanks for publishing it. I wonder when the mainstream media will pick it up?

Aisha said...

*aisha gasps in surprise*

The Sandmonkey said...

To all the reactionaries on this comments section:

The company mentioned in the article is actually one run by the head of the democratic party in freakin Louisiana. The democratic party. Yes, Bush ties. Whatever...

Just Jane said...

From what I have read, Halliburton stands to profit from the destruction of Hurricane Katrina as well. KBR, a subsidiary of Halliburton Co. has been awarded a $16.6 million contract for repairs at Gulf Coast naval and Marine facilities. Investigators to Monitor Katrina Contracts This link is to one of many articles that reference the controversial contract awards.