4.20.2006

More humor--How Americans view the world

Shamelessly stolen from Xylocaine.

6 comments:

Masti-boy said...

genius, pure genius, hilarious and true

Aisha said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is brilliant. It's brilliant b/c I bet you if you were to take to the streets Jay Leno style and ask people that'd be close to what you'd be getting. The blank space for Africa is so sad b/c its so true.

ASH said...

Funny! But sadly true....I can still remember with horror when I was in AP US history in high school.....the teacher asked a girl in my class to show everyone where the US was. She painfully searched the world map hung on the wall....you know the one with the US in the center of the map and all the other countries around it....and could never find it. I couldn't decide whether to cry or throw my textbook at her.

Just Jane said...

I found this so amusing because unfortunately I believe it isn't too far off from the truth for many Americans.

Folan,
Yes I do believe that Americans view the world, although each through their own individual eyes. Some see only what they want to see, some don't see at all. I wasn't sure how to read your comment...are you being sarcastic or insulting or both?

Rosie, sure we can email. How do we hook up without divulging our private email addresses here?

bellywalker said...

Oh dear...so sad, but honestly, I think, as do many others here seem to, not far from the truth at all..

Fostermama said...

Wow. I laughed and then I was sad. All at the same time.