"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."
Congrats to the happy parents and may the little ones only know happiness throughout their lives.
congrats to them! I tell you, its raining babies. Its so overwhelming!
i'm only here to say hi, hope u r doing fine.
Congrats to them. I have a new niece as well elhamdAllah. she is 2 months now.Actually I know about Dallula's baby bec i know her in real life.I just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing well. I check you everywhile even if I dont comment.
well thank you my dear! this touches my heart!!!!! thank you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats to the happy parents and may the little ones only know happiness throughout their lives.
congrats to them! I tell you, its raining babies. Its so overwhelming!
i'm only here to say hi, hope u r doing fine.
Congrats to them. I have a new niece as well elhamdAllah. she is 2 months now.
Actually I know about Dallula's baby bec i know her in real life.
I just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing well. I check you everywhile even if I dont comment.
well thank you my dear! this touches my heart!!!!! thank you!
Post a Comment