A quick way to start a conversation is to say something like "What's your favorite color?" A quick way to end a conversation is to say something like "What's your favorite color... person?"
I like video games, but they're really violent. I'd like to play a video game where you help the people who were shot in all the other games. It'd be called 'Really Busy Hospital.'
Emo Philips
"The other day a woman came up to me and said, "Didn't I see you on television?"
I said, "I don't know. You can't see out the other way."
I was walking down fifth avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel? And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson.
I used to think that the human brain was the most fascinating part of the body. Then I thought, "What part of my body is telling me that?"
1 comment:
Quotes are my favorite reading, I truly enjoyed these.
Post a Comment