I haven't posted in some time. Why? They say that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. That's what's up. This month has been horrible. I miss my Grandma so much. Somehow I feel so angry and I don't know why. I can't wait for July. This month has been awful.
Our property was vandalized the other day. It's the second time in six months. My neighborhood isn't really bad but it's not one of the nicer ones in the city. I know it was probably a random act but it feels like a personal attack. Today I hate my city.
MiA's ShAkEn NoT StiRReD BLoG
5 years ago
1 comment:
i've never had my place of residence vandalized, but know ppl who have. it's such an attack on your personal well being and life. it's as if someone stepped into your life for a bit, saw you, and you have no idea who it is... but to feel naked like that... it's something that i hate. i can't stand ppl knowing things or going thru my things w/ out my knowledge....
hopefully they'll catch the ppl doing it. they're probably young kids or something.
Post a Comment