Hey. I know by now you have found this blog and you know exactly who I am. It's cool. I found your blog too. Just so we are clear, I meant every word I said. I know you read my letter. You may be a stranger to me now but I know well enough that you wouldn't be able to help yourself. You read every word over and over again. Don't come whining to me about your rough life. I have no sympathy for you anymore. Get a spine and stand up straight for once in your life. Everyone has a sob story. Still love you a little bit but won't for much longer. And by the way, you don't look so good anymore. Time has not been kind and I'd be a liar if I said it didn't give me a little satisfaction. I have a few more grey hairs but am told often that I look exactly the same over time. Perhaps you have a guilty conscience? Perhaps your oh so beautiful and perfect life isn't so perfect? Perhaps she is draining the life out of you? Doesn't really matter anymore, now does it? I have serious doubts about your strength of character so it seems we will not have the chance to even out the karma. Your lack of integrity is so so sad. See you in the next life and then, you better watch your back. Kisses!
4 comments:
ssssssssss.... that's hot! ;)
I needed to say it and this person needed to hear it. I am quite a mellow, shy, friendly person by nature, really. But once the line has been crossed I am ferocious. This person has crossed the line, pissed on it and acted without shame or human compassion. Non, je ne regrette rien.
i tend to be the same way. i'm shy and pretty friendly most times... but once someone has done me wrong, i get as angry as you.
And i find blog is a good tool to say it. I recently posted some stuff in order to bring it to someone's attention.
Take it easy, some ppl dont deserve our nerves.
Puppy.
Post a Comment