5.05.2006

My son has become very very ill in the past twelve hours. Please send him all your good thoughts and prayers.

Update:
We've just returned from the clinic but we still don't know what is wrong with him. He became ill so quickly...He got an IV, two shots of antibotics, a belly x-ray, and a strep culture. The doctor did allow us to bring him home for the night but we will have to take him back in the morning. He is sleeping peacefully at the moment. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. He's only five years old.

10 comments:

Masti-boy said...

i said special prayer for your son, you and your family..

Emory Mayne said...

He must be a sick little pup. IV means dehydration either from infection or food poisoning. Antibiotics suggest they think it is an infection, and with a tummy xray they are covering the appendix. Either way he is a sad pup tonight, and I send him warm prayers and healing Ch'i.

Bless you all.

lifeflaw said...

My prayers for your son...

Aisha said...

warm thoughts and prayers your way Jane.

Mia said...

My thoughts are with you. I hope he gets better quickly.

tota said...

I hope he gets recovered soon ... my prayers for him and u ..

Me said...

May God cure him and ease his pain... and ease your pain too...

LouLou said...

Oh no Jane. Am so sorry to hear that. I am praying that your son recovers quickly & completely. Please keep us posted.

roora said...

i hope he would be ok soon ISA. Take care and update us

ASH said...

Hope he is doing better....I've been so buried lately I haven't even been on your blog or anyone else's. My prayers are with him naturally.