This afternoon I went to the dentist for the first time in thirteen years. Yes, 13. Yeah, I know but I haven't had dental insurance, that's why. I finally caved in and went because I have a wisdom tooth that HAS to be pulled and I couldn't take it anymore. I expected to hear that I had ten cavities or bad decay. Much to my surprise other than than damn wisdom tooth my teeth are fine. However one side of my jaw is longer than the other and the roof of my mouth is too high, crowding my nasal passages. The dentist recommends orthodontics for this, saying it will reduce my chances of future jaw trouble, make it easier to breathe through my nose as well as improving my jawline. It could also change the sound of my voice, although probably not dramatically. I'm going to be a 31 year old woman with a retainer. How sexy is that!?! Ladies, try not to be jealous. Fellas, remember I am spoken for.
6 comments:
good job on them teeth Jane!!!!!!!
Well thank ya kindly. Ain't done ready to start the hillbilly look in my mouth just right yet.
Ok! New hair, new attitude, new jawline, and a retainer.
So when is the Jane "Workout DVD" being released?
Hmmmm .... maybe you really are Valerie Plame
Don't worry, you'll be fine...and who knows, maybe you'll become the next American Idol ;)
Ohhhh ohhhh so sexyyyy in ya retainer!
I wore a retainer a thousand years ago, I hated it. Hope your experience is much better.
Post a Comment