8.07.2006

1%

All the people I know
They wanna' be left alone
Some people
I don't know?
They won't leave you alone
I guess you gotta'
Be just - be just like them
You see the biggest gang I know
They call the government
And a gang is a weapon
That you trade your mind in for
You gotta' be just - be just like them

The gang
And the government
Are no different
The gang
And the government
Are no different
The gang
And the government
Are no different
That makes me
1%
That makes me
1%

Trouble comes down
Like a foot steppin heavy
Shake your fist at the bitch
Or wave your money
You gotta be right
You gotta be right
Don't be no
Supper for a big fish
With the big lip
And the over - bite - bite
You gotta bite
bite - bite - bite - da bita
bite - bite - ba da da bita
bite - bite - bite - bite
bite - bite - bite - bite

All the people I know
They wanna' be left alone
Some people
I don't know?
They won't leave you alone
I guess you gotta'
Be just - be just like them

The gang
And the government
Are no different
The gang
And the government
Are no different
The gang
And the government
Are no different
That makes me
1%
That makes me
1%

Powered by Castpost

No comments: