8.24.2006

Psst...Anonymous commentor

I've given my replies to your ignorant and blanket statements. Again, don't come here, to my blog or to my beautiful country. If you do return to my blog have a bit of courage and leave a name or a link.

Updated:
You've really pissed me off, Mr. or Ms. Anonymous. In general I try to be an open minded and patient person but lately I just haven't been in the mood. Here's my little love letter to you.

Dear Too Ashamed or Cowardly to Even Use an Alias:
Where do you get off accusing America of being evil, of being the cause of all the world's problems? What fucking utopian country do you hail from? Let me give you a quick rundown of a few of the world's other "problem causers" asshole.

Russia, China, North Korea, South Korea, India, Indonesia, France, Germany, Ireland, Jordan, Syria, Saudia Arabia, Iraq, Mexico, Bolivia, Israel, Spain, Uganda, the Congo, the Sudan, Nigeria, Iran...the Jews, the Christians, the Muslims, the Hindis, the Scientologists...the list could continue until every country and people in the world is named. Can you honestly give me one country or ethinic group that hasn't contributed some bullshit to the world? If you can then you are a liar. No one is without fault for the state of the world and that includes YOU. What have you done to improve it? Anonymously post your own bigoted and ignorant opinions all over cyberspace? Gee...how helpful. How lucky we are to have your insight to guide us.

One more thing...either learn to use spellcheck or learn how to spell.

4 comments:

Mia said...

I adore you! Frankly I am tired of people bashing this country. I know we're not perfect yet when a bug is stuck up their butt why do they always wanna know what we plan on doing about it?

lifeflaw said...

Jane, please don't let any comment irritate you, especially anonymous comments. The trait that is common among most anonymous comments is that they are coward chickens and they are bad at spelling!

I agree to what you are saying; there is no Utopia that we know of!

Unknown said...

jane from the first time i read your blog i saw a very brave wman so never let such person upset your being a human which apearantly he lack the feeling of being a human cus he judges on all the american or the x or y as he look to thier govermants we are proud of being friends regardlass of our point of view to our believes or govermaents

Leilouta said...

Jane, don't mind the morons.